Jun 4, 2013

Review: Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure



Good afternoon... 

I had the chance to test some imPress Press-on nails recently through the Influenster program and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I am not someone who typically takes the times to do her nails... I won't sit at a salon for hours to get them done, I never wait long enough for them to dry and when I have the time to apply a gel manicure I let it chip off slowly and painfully. 

These nails were super-easy to apply. I had them out of the bottle and on my nails in under 10 minutes. I didn't really love the design I received so I didn't leave them on for long, but I did have them on long enough to know that they were not going anywhere. They were easy to remove once I was ready... all I did was use a little nail polish remover and wiggled the nails back and forth. They slid right off and my nails underneath were not at all damaged. 

Overall I would use these nails again, but I would pick a less intrusive design. 

Vine w the nails: https://vine.co/v/bVl7bWquvWT 

No comments: